To All our Water customers....we recognize there was an issue this month with our residents not receiving their water bills. We do mail them out EVERY month on the LAST day of every month. It is due every month on the 15th.
We have several ways that you can pay your bill...
1. in person payment at City Hal 8:30-4:30
2. drop box at city hall 24hrs/7 days
3. direct draft from checking (bring voided check to city hall with application from website or we can print it for you here at city hall)
4. online payment through our website.
5. Mail, but allow more than 5 days to get to us at 8891 Fincher RD Waleska
Options to receive your monthly bill...
1. by mail
2. by email (make sure we have a current address for you)
3. if you have not received your bill by the 5th of each month you may call city hall at 770.479.2912 and request an email bill.
If there are issues please call city hall and let us work through these.
If you have issues with your trash service please call
Waste Pro direct 678-720-2000
North Georgia Water
Consumer Confidence Report - City of Waleska 2016
Consumer Confidence Report - City of Waleska 2017
PLEASE VISIT US ON FACEBOOK AT: